Please complete the work assigned during the school closure.
Any queries please contact Ms. Noonan at firstname.lastname@example.org
3rd Year English: Please click HERE for access to your Class Notebook
- Exam Papers, Sample F AND Sample G.
- Pages 231 to 266 inclusive.
- You can contact me on email@example.com if you have any questions.
2nd Year English: Please click HERE for access to your Class Notebook
1) Prepare your CBA. Choose a topic of your choice and prepare a presentation on it which is 3 MINUTES LONG. This is an Oral Communication task. Please choose something that you are passionate about. If you are using a Powerpoint presentation please do not copy and paste. Please ensure that your Powerpoint presentations are written in your own words.
2) p.351 & p.352 Fire & Ice. Read and answer questions.
If you have any queries, please send them to me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Re-Read the novel “Once”. It is imperative that you know your novel very well.
6th Year Leaving Cert English: Please click HERE to access your Class Notebook
Here is some of the work I’d like you to do.
1) Exam Papers 2011-Paper 2 Comparative Question on Social Setting.
Please prepare this question carefully.
2) Please watch ‘Brooklyn’. It’s not on Netflix but it is available online.
3) Re-read ‘Room’ by Emma Donoghue.
4) Revise Paul Durcan’s poetry.
Please contact me on email@example.com if you have any queries.
3rd Year Gaeilge: Please click HERE to access your Class Notebook
Complete page 161 in your exam papers.