Please complete the following work during the school closure.
Any queries please contact Ms. Moloney at firstname.lastname@example.org
6th Year Maths
- Work on corrections of mock paper questions.
- Mock Paper 2019 P1 to be done.
- Chapter 15. All questions to be done.
- Practice constructions again using maths set and youtube tutorials.
- Please revise all topics covered using textbook, copy book, exam papers and old tests.
OL Level: Practice each of the constructions using these videos to help.
- how to learn and revise geometry constructions
3rd Year Science Work:
Complete in full EDCO Sample A and Sample B exam papers.
If you get stuck on any question type the code into www.e-xamit.ie
Study chapter 12 – “Maintaining biodiversity…………….” and do portfolio on this chapter.
There is also an ecology handout that you could work on.
Ecology 3rd Year Revision Sheet
If you have any queries regarding your Science Revision please contact me on email@example.com
6th Year Biology:
- 2019 DEB Mock. Solutions on Class Notebook.
- Study Chapters 1, 2, 19, 20, 21.
- Use Crash Course Biology Videos on various topics.
2nd Year Maths:
- Finish Ex 19.2
- Revision Section of Chapters 5,6 & 8 to be done.
- Use this time to revise all chapters for Summer Exams: Chapters 5, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 19
- Working on ideas for CBA’s.
3rd Year Maths:
- 2019 P1 Use e-xamit codes in paper to help.
- 2018 P1 Use e-xamit codes in paper to help.
- 2017P1 Use e-xamit codes in paper to help.
- Work on corrections on mock papers 1 and 2.
- Use exam papers at home to practice exam questions. Check solutions online with the marking schemes available on examinations.ie
1st Year Science:
First year science student are advised to use the 2 weeks off school to revise all the chapters covered before Christmas.
18th March: Please complete the following
|2. Living Things & CELLS||1 hour|
|5. The Pathway of Food||1 hour|
|6. Transport in the body||1.5 hours|
|7. The Breathing System||1 hour|
|13. The particle Theory||½ Hour|
|14. Observing Change||1 hour|
|15. Particles in Solution||1 hour|
|21. Acids & Bases||1.5 hour|