Work to be completed during school closure
Any issues please contact Ms. Pollard at firstname.lastname@example.org
1st Year Maths: Please click HERE for access to your Class Notebook
2nd Year Maths: Please click HERE for access to your Class Notebook
- I’ve set you an algebra assignment on BuildUp.
- Please email me if you have any issues accessing the assignment. My email is email@example.com
- This week I also have a homework assignment also.
- Having read the statistics chapter and answered the questions in it, I want to create a survey that we all as a class have helped design.
- For this I want you to send me 3 questions (either with answer options or we can leave it open).
- Please send these to me before Wednesday the 1st of April.
- Once I have all the questions I will create an online survey that I will send you the link to and when everyone has answered it, I will share the results too.
- I would also like you to please find 3 examples of statistics in the news/media.
- Take a screenshot/photo of this and upload it onto your OneNote.
Keep working hard!
- Please keep working on your CBA and send me on work you have by email or upload it to your class OneNote.
- I have also set you a revision assignment on BuildUp. Please email me if you have any issues accessing the assignment. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Well done on the great work you have done so far, keep working hard!
Work for Week Ending 20th March 2020
1st Year Maths
Please begin with the algebra revision booklet attached. If you want to send me on a photo or scan of your work at any time my email is email@example.com.
We will be going on to Chapter 12 ( Statistics 1: Collecting data). Please read through this chapter and in your copy make notes of the yellow boxes and draw out the tree diagram on the bottom of page 191.
Try some questions from pages 193, 195 and 197.
Since September we have covered Chapters 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8 ,11, 15 and 16. Please go over your notes and revise these chapters.
Week starting March 23rd:
Please continue with the algebra revision booklet if you are still working on it. Feel free to email me images of your work to correct or up upload these to our class notebook.
Attached and on your class notebook is the PowerPoint for the next chapter Statistics Ch.12. Ch. 12 – Notes to make
Please read through it and make note of anything highlighted into your notes copy if you have not already done so. Please attempt the questions on pages 193, 195 and 197. Again email or upload your work as you go please.
Finally for revision I will be setting assignments on BuildUp. Please sign up for a free account using the details below.
1. Go to www.buildup.ie
2. Click “Buildup for Students”
3. Click “Student sign up”
4. Enrol code: 48269117e6
2nd Year Maths
Think about your CBA and please send me on your ideas and email me any questions you have. Remember this must be done into a new A4 maths copy (just for your CBA).
Applied Measure Questions:
- Pg. 324 q4, q5, q11
- Pg. 328 q1, q6
- Pg. 333 q3
- Pg. 448 q1, q3, q8(a-d)
- Pg. 452 q1, q2, q3, q4, q5
- Pg. 457 q1
- Pg. 458 q2, q5
Please send on a photos or scans of your work so as it can be corrected. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Since September we have done chapters 15, 16, 20, 22, 23, 25, 26, and 27.
Please go to the end of these chapters and choose questions from the revision sections.